We do heat transfers on t shirts here at Spectracolor.
Heat transfers are great for doing one-off’s or when you need to do just few shirts. Also, it’s great for when your graphic has too many colors that won’t be cost effective with doing screen printing.
- Unlimited Colors ( for example, photo t shirt)
- Quicker turnaround (usually next day at the latest)
- No minimums
- On white t shirts, it has nearly no feel to it.
- Colors are not as vibrant as screen printing. (Screen printing inks are Plastisol and heat transfer inks are waterbased so it’s not as vibrant)
- Durability (It doesn’t last as long as traditional screen printing)
- If you are doing more than 24 pieces, the prices is not as cost effect as screen printing method
- On Dark t shirts, it has a thicker feel to it.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 805-581-0722 and ask for Mark or send us email using the contact form below